The college has a spacious hostel in the campus with about 250 seats. The hostel rooms have attached bathrooms. The hostel building is centrally air cooled, equipped with solar geysers for hot water and water coolers with aqua guard for clean and cold water for drinking.Hostel mess is spacious with sufficient dining furniture, it provides hygienic and nutritious food. The boarders decide the weekly menu according to which meals are prepared and served.
Rules and regulations of the hostel
- Every student residing in the college hostel during the term of the courses shall be directed under the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Hostel Superintendent and the college authorities.
- In case of indiscipline misbehavior, stealing or damaging any college/hostel property, appropriate action will be taken against the defaulter.
- Boarders are not allowed to permit any unauthorized person in the hostel rooms. No outsider shall be allowed after 6 p.m.
- Ragging, bullying or harassing any student is strictly prohibited.
- Misbehaving in any form by the boarder is liable for disciplinary action against her.
- Boarders are not allowed to use T.V., Transistor , electric iron, heater, stove etc. in the hostel room.
- Boarders are not allowed to go outside the hostel premises after 6 p.m.
- Boarders must get up before 6 a.m. and on no account shall leave the hostel premises in the morning.
- Boarders are not allowed to leave the hostel without prior permission of Hostel Superintendent.
- Boarders are not allowed to misbehave with the hostel cook and helper. Boarders are not allowed to enter in the kitchen except mess manager and store keeper.
- Boarders must keep the hostel as well as the rooms neat and clean. All the occupants of the rooms shall be jointly responsible for the safety of furniture, fittings, cleaning and decency of the rooms.
- No meetings and any other functions are allowed in the hostel premises without the prior permission of the superintendent.
- Boarders must abide by the rules, notifications and orders issued by the hostel superintendent from time to time.